The monsters in this class are:
Wraiths hold the following traits in common. They all:
- are normal speed (12)
- are chaotic
- can be genocided
- possess a drain life attack.
- are human sized
- resist cold, sleep and poison
- are unbreathing
- are humanoid
- are undead
- will follow the player between levels
- are always generated hostile
Wraiths are represented by the macro S_WRAITH.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wraiths in monst.c wraiths and their attributes
- ↑ end.c, line 229 players killed by a W rise as a wraith
- ↑ Priest in role.c, Wizard in role.c Wraiths are an enemy class for Priests and Wizards
- ↑ monsym.h, line 60 S_WRAITH macro
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.