Sleep is an effect players or monsters may encounter in NetHack. While asleep, you are immobilized for a number of turns. Sleep resistance prevents this from happening.
Ways to fall asleepEdit
- Drink or be hit by a potion of sleeping
- Be zapped by a wand of sleep
- Be hit by a sleep spell
- Put on an amulet of restful sleep
- Step on a sleeping gas trap
- Be attacked by a homunculus, orange dragon, Nazgul, or the Chromatic Dragon. Magic cancellation protects against the sleep-inducing homunculus bite.
Free action prevents sleep from potions of sleeping only.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.